Engaging Millennials: Send Us Your Tips and Enter to Win Registration to the Virtual Summit!
May 24, 2011
(May 24, 2011) Learn how fundraisers and nonprofit organizations can better engage young donors at the AFP-sponsored 2011 Millennial Donor Summit - a virtual conference happening June 22, featuring keynote speaker Barbara Pierce Bush!
At the Millennial Donor Summit you will...
- Hear real examples about engaging Millennials beyond the donation
- See new uses of technology from social media to mobile
- Learn about cross-generational dialogue, what works what doesn't
- Get new research about Millennials
- Network with peers online, and more!
AFP is giving away five free registrations to this virtual online conference. To enter, send us your best tip in 100 words or less on how a nonprofit organization can better engage members of the Millennial generation (born after 1981). Send your tip to email@example.com with the subject line "Millennials" and we'll publish the ideas in an upcoming white paper in the AFP Information Exchange. Plus, you will be entered in a contest to win a free registration to the 2011 Millennial Donor Summit.