Director of Annual GivingCompany: Mount Saint Mary College
Date Posted: November 6, 2015
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Plan, manage and execute the College's Annual Fund campaign to secure unrestricted operationg support from trustees, alumni, faculty and staff, current parents, alumni parents, businesses, foundations and corporations.
2. Plan manage and execute the designing, writing and production of all Annual Fund materials for direct mail and email solicitations and Annual Fund events.
3. Plan, manage and execute the Alumni Anniversary Year Gift Campaign.
4. Identify and recruit voulunteers for the Annual Fund.
5. Oversee the recording, acknowledgement and receipt of all annual gifts.
6. Prepare all materials for telemarketing campaign.
7. Work closely with the Vice President and other Advancement staff on planning donor recognition, cultivation and stewardship events and activities.
8. Oversee and prepare all data files and materials for the Honor Roll of Giving publication.
9. Update and maintain documentation on all private donor scholarship funds. Work with Financial Adi and Finance Office to award scholarships at Academic Convocation.
10. Prepare an annual plan of peration for annual giving with quatifiable goals and ovjectives, person responsible and evaluation measure and prepare and submit an annual report on the activities of the office and outcomes of the plan of ooperation.
11. Assume other duties as assigned by the Vice President of College Advancement.
Please apply online at www.msmc.edu