U.K. Institute of Fundraising National Convention in July
February 13, 2006
(Feb. 13, 2006) The largest gathering of fundraisers outside the United States will take place at the Hilton London Metropole in the United Kingdom, July 10–12, 2006.
More than 2,000 individuals are expected to attend the Institute of Fundraising National Convention, now in its 17th year. The convention is the key date in the European fundraising calendar and provides an unrivalled experience for a wide variety of fundraisers from charities, trusts and associations.
The convention is run by the Institute of Fundraising, the professional body for fundraisers working to promote the highest standards in fundraising practice and management in the United Kingdom.
Who Should Attend?
The program has been designed to appeal to anyone with an interest in fundraising in the United Kingdom and internationally. One hundred fifty workshop sessions and four conference streams provide detailed strategic analysis for all levels of experience across a broad range of topics. The sessions also will appeal to those who work closely with fundraising departments, especially within the key functions of marketing, communications, campaigning and management.
- More sessions, speakers and diversity than ever before
- Inspiring opening plenary sessions on all three days
- Mini-conference strands concentrating on the key issues affecting international fundraisers
- Exceptional social program
- Content developed by fundraisers for fundraisers
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- Outstanding value for money
For Further Information