Development CoordinatorCompany: Cornerstone Family Healthcare
Date Posted: February 14, 2018
Cornerstone Family Healthcare is currently searching for a Development Coordinator to work out of our Development department, in Cornwall, NY. The Development Coordinator will support all Development Department functions and initiatives for the purpose of raising funds to support Cornerstone Family Healthcare and its Foundation.
Description of Duties:
- Reporting to the VP, Marketing & Development assists in the development and implementation of annual fundraising plans.
- Maintain contact lists of past, current and prospective individual, corporate and foundation donors.
- Coordinates and prioritizes day-to-day gift processing activities and ensures accurate processing and stewardship of gifts.
- Tracks outstanding pledges and produces pledge reminder letters to donors and reports as appropriate. Provides pledge payment forecast reports
- Updates biographical data in database as provided by constituent’s information on checks and/or correspondence.
- Assign tasks as needed to volunteers in the development department and college interns.
- Tracks all volunteer hours.
- Generate reports and mailing lists as needed.
- Generates yearly reports on income, volunteer hours and in kind donations.
- Researches and applies on-line for sponsorship/auction opportunities
- Analyzes trends and historical data and identifies opportunities for enhanced fundraising activities.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding all gifts
- Fills in for VP, Marketing & Development as needed at Community Events
- Provides VP, Marketing & Development with administrative support as needed; i.e., appointments, correspondence, agenda, minutes, donor and prospect tracking etc.
- Assists in the organization and coordination of Development events. Includes solicitation and tracking of attendees, auction items and sponsorship/journal support.
- Develops and maintains data including donors, donations, income and expenses.
- Provide support as needed for all functions of the Encore Inc. Retail / Consignment Shop.
- Establishes and maintains connections with other community organizations and relevant business contacts.
- Attend and participate in monthly department, All Staff and other required meetings.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all clinical, administrative, and general policies and procedures as outlined in the Cornerstone Family Healthcare Policy and Procedure Manual and Employee Handbook.
- Maintain confidentiality of all aspects of Cornerstone Family Healthcare including, but not limited to, patient confidentiality, financials, and employee relations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum BA in Business, Marketing or other related field
- 2 years in a non-profit / fundraising related position
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Extensive and expert computer software experience; MS word, excel, publisher including donor databases, social media & constant contact.
- Knowledge in general accounting principles, business communications, and office procedures
Benefits Include: We offer a highly competitive salary/benefit package including top-notch group medical, dental and vision insurance | Long-term disability and life insurance | Generous Paid time off program | 403(b) Retirement Plan | Supplemental disability, accident, and life insurance. Cornerstone Family Healthcare is a nonprofit community health center located in Newburgh, NY. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality healthcare services to our community.
To apply click here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=GHVFHC